You may know George H. Ross as one of the boardroom judges from the hit T.V. series The Apprentice, with Donald J. Trump.
So, why all the fuss?
Mr. Ross is one of the top negotiators in the world, and one of the top business and real estate investors worldwide. He holds position as Executive Vice President and Senior Counsel for the Trump Organization as the business and legal advisor to Donald J. Trump.
Let’s face it — Donald Trump is a pretty interesting, and often controversial, businessman. Yet he holds a reputation of prestige and success. Regardless of peoples’ opinions towards Trump, Mr. Ross remains to be one of the top performing humans in business this world has ever known. What do you think you can learn from his top advisor?
Reasons you’ll want to hear from George H. Ross:
– Before joining the Trump Organization, Mr. Ross was a real estate attorney and private investor for more than 50 years.
– He has been a lecturer on various subjects at motivational seminars throughout the world.
– As the senior partner of a major law firm, served as general counsel, consultant, and negotiator for renowned real estate investors.
– He is responsible for all licensing, promotion, and marketing of Trump products.
– He is the author of two widely acclaimed and best-selling books, Trump Strategies for Real Estate: Billionaire Lessons for the Small Investor and Trump-Style Negotiation.
He has assisted with the acquisition and development of major iconic buildings and projects in the New York area, including:
– 40 Wall Street – the landmark 1.3 million square foot, 72-story building located in Manhattan’s Financial District, directly across from the New York Stock Exchange, and the tallest building in downtown Manhattan.
– Trump Tower — the world-renowned Fifth Avenue skyscraper.
– GM building
– Chrysler building
– Olympic Tower
– St. Regis
– Grand Hyatt
– St. Moritz
– Gotham Hotels
– Graybar building
– 100 Wall Street
-101 Park Avenue
… Now don’t you think that’s somebody worth listening to?
Partial proceeds will be going to the Billie and George H. Ross Foundation, which aims to help children at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital who are battling illnesses and cancer; and the local Learning Centres for Children foundation, which helps children with learning disabilities.
Check out this video to see what George has to say!
Book your tickets now — seats are limited! Early bird draws are almost over.
Co Founder, EmersonRose Events Inc.
Partnered with GS Maher Property Holdings Ltd.
Tags: 2015, George H. Ross, GS Maher, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, real estate, Toronto, trump, Trump Strategies for Real Estate